FOOD POISONING at CHART HOUSE TAHOE!!!.
BEWARE-FOOD POISONING at CHART HOUSE!!!
On July 26, 2011 my 2 daughters and I went to the Chart House-Tahoe for my birthday dinner. I hadn't seen them for several days so there are no other common factors at play here. One daughter ate only what she ordered and was fine. The other daughter and I shared a shrimp cocktail, stuffed mushrooms(with crab), scallops, and key lime pie. We both woke up at 4-5 AM with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, alternating chills & sweats, and completely achy body...JUST TERRIBLE! This lasted for 2 full days. Clearly this is food poisoning, comparable to the worst flu I've ever experienced. It was not until 5 day later that we were both back to feeling completely well. I am a 26 year Tahoe resident and have been to the Chart House numerous times. After this horrible experience I WILL NEVER GO AGAIN. I called and they refused to refund the $150 I spent on this unsanitary, unhealthy meal. Nice!
BEWARE-BEWARE-BEWARE! STAY AWAY FROM THIS RESTAURANT!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Chart House Restaurant on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.